Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Songs I am loving right now

So, I missed my '5' post last week. We have just been super busy (have I said that enough yet...). This week I am going to share 5 songs I am enjoying right now.

So here they are in no particular order:

1. Gone Gone Gone by Phillips Phillips
Besides a really repeating name (both in the song title and his name), I am really in love with this song. Actually just with his music in general. And I am way behind on this.. because I don't watch American Idol. I am not even sure how I stumbled upon him.. either way.. Love this song right now.

2. Home by Phillips Phillips
Surprised you with this one didn't I.....

3. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
Strange band name.. but good song.

4. Some Nights by Fun.
I actually came across Fun. some months ago and I love their entire CD.

5. Ho Hey by The Lumineers
Another some and band in general that I have fallen in love with recently.

I am always looking for new music to listen to so tell me: What are you listening to these day?

1 comment:

  1. I literally listen to these 5 songs all the time, they are awesome! Too funny that we listen to the same music...

    ReplyDelete