Monday, March 25, 2013

What I want to write about

I am behind in posts. There are so many posts that I want to write such as:

My baby boy turned 2 (in February....)
How to NOT move with 2 toddlers and a baby
An update on my breastfeeding journey and my mom guilt
Olivia's 6 month update
The new house
The studio and the photography business

But I am just having a hard time sitting down and writing a full out serious post. They will come soon though I promise. I finally feel like I am catching up a bit with life. Until then I want to share a couple of Blog Designs that I installed for two lovely ladies over the last couple of weeks:

First is Life On The Hill:

And the second one, installed today is Sticky Floors, Happy Kids

Be sure stop by their blogs and give them some comment love.

Happy Monday everyone. See you tomorrow for Inspired Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment