Sunday, October 28, 2012

Letters To My Children - Oct 28th

Dear the three of you

I just wanted to say I love you all so much. You make our life so exciting, and though frustrating at times, very fun as well.

I also wanted to say thank you for not making yesterdays shopping trip hell. You were all amazingly good until the very end. Granted, what can we expect after dragging you through the grocery store, the mall and another big store.. then hitting Toys R Us.. Lets just say, we did not stay long there. I am sure another couple of minutes there and all hell would have broken out.

I love when you play together. Olivia I know at the moment you are not included in this, but boy are you in for some fun when you can.

I love the hour right before bedtime, when Elisabeth and Julius run around, playing together. It is usually  an hour of laughter and it is great fun watching you two play and bond and have fun with each other. It is a wonderful break from the rest of the day when you are pestering and fighting with each other.

I sometimes worry that you two won't be as close as I would like you to be, but then I see these moments and know you two will always be there for each other. I can't wait for the days when it is all three of you playing together. It is going to be so much fun.

Linking up with the Super Sunday Sync

No comments:

Post a Comment