Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Anniversaries and writing

Three years ago today, we made it official. We got married:



And what an amazing 3 years it has been. We now have 3 amazing children. I graduated from University. I started my own business. We moved to a new city. It has been a busy 3 years. It has been 3 years of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade a moment away. I look forward to many more years together.

On a completely different note, but some what related. Tomorrow marks the start of NaNoWrimo


I had been debating whether or not I would participate this year. I am very very short for time and have a lot going on. But you know what, I love NaNoWrimo, and even if I only get a couple 1000 words, I always feel so accomplished. In 2010 I actually wrote a whole novel. It felt awesome. So again, I will try to reach that goal of 50 000 words. How is this related to my anniversary you ask? Well the first time I did NaNoWrimo was the year we got married. That's right, I spent part of my first morning married, sitting at my laptop in the hotel room writing. Romantic right ;) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment