Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nearly Unpacked

So I finally got my pages in order, and my navigation bar. I have nearly finished unpacking the blog! I am excited. This blog has kind of just been floating around for the last year and I am happy to kind of have it set and tacked down a bit.

There are still a couple of odds and ends to fix up. Like getting my networks up in the footer.

But what do you think? I like it!

I have re-done a few things to go with the new design.

I re-did my advertising. I plan to blog more here again, so I want to offer up advertising. So there is a whole page devoted to that up in the navigation bar. Feel free to give that a little look.

I have also added a Blog Design page that links to the Sommerfugl Design and the Blogspot Design Learning Portal

I updated my About Me page with an awesome new picture of myself that I am in love with.

I added a Blog Hop page. This page will have info about any blog hops I host, as well as any that I join in. Speaking of blog hops, Inspired Tuesday is going to be back up and running this coming week and I am looking for some co-hosts. No silly costs to co-host, just some people to join in the fun. If you are interested leave me a comment on this post and I will get back to you.

Hmmmm am I forgetting anything? Probably. Well have a look around and let me know what you think of the new and improved Not So Ugly Ducklings.

Hanging out today with:

1 comment:

  1. I'm your latest follower from the Super Sunday Sync. :) Everything looks great on the blog!

    ReplyDelete