Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's My Birthday

Today is my 27th birthday. I knew my birthday was coming because tomorrow is my daughters birthday, but honestly, it still snuck up on me.Thu

This morning, my husband asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I have work to do. Having a 3 week long flu, and now a burst ear drum which is causing some serious vertigo and headaches I am so behind. I was actually really glad to have a couple of hours to do some design work.

But I have had all day to think about it, and now all I want to do is sit in bed, watch a movie and crochet.. alone. I just want some alone time. No kids, no baby. I want an hour where no one is touching me. I want some space. I know I will not get that, but you know what... I am gonna try!

As soon as the husband gets out of the shower, I am heading to the bedroom (which I am sure I will be followed by little feet) and I am going to try and relax.

I should probably do some work. I have 3 photo sessions to edit, two blog designs to finish, and one on hold (soon Catherine I promise!!), as well as consulting work.

But... I am sorry all... it is my birthday... I am taking the evening off.

I wish you all a happy Thursday.




1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!! I love me some alone time every now and again.

    ReplyDelete